Monday 4 March 2013

Sonia's World Of Dance


Sonia's World Of Dance
I knew from my very first dance lesson years ago that I would become an instructor. I was so enraptured by the sensations I was experiencing, the expression of emotion through motion, the uninterrupted connection of soul to body forged through dance, that I knew I had to spread this joy through the world!
Although I have received instruction from world champions, I truthfully have learned mostly on my own, by keenly observing the many brilliant dancers around Houston, TX. Since then, I have shared my knowledge of dance fundamentals & style with well over a hundred students. Although I have taught elements of advanced style to champion-level competitors, my specialty is teaching complete beginners.
I have also placed highly in several dance competitions. At the 2002 South Central Regional DanceSport Championship I won five first place ribbons in International Latin, and at the 2003 Texas Challenge I won second place in the Pre-Championship International Latin category.
Sonia's World Of Dance
Sonia's World Of Dance
Sonia's World Of Dance
Sonia's World Of Dance
Sonia's World Of Dance
Sonia's World Of Dance
Sonia's World Of Dance
Sonia's World Of Dance
Sonia's World Of Dance
Sonia's World Of Dance
Sonia's World Of Dance
Sonia's World Of Dance

No comments:

Post a Comment